- If the system is turned off, wait approximately 2 or 3 minutes before re-starting, as compressor damage or blown fuses may occur.
- Whilst the air conditioning is operating, do not move the thermostat setting more than 2º C at one time, to avoid a sudden change from heating to cooling or vice versa, as compressor damage or blown fuses may occur.
- Your filter needs to be kept clean – we suggest it be cleaned at the start of each cooling and heating period.
- Always use a minimum of one zone.
- Trim trees and shrubs from growing over or too close to the outdoor unit.
Have more questions? Submit a request