If your air conditioner is struggling to cool on a hot day here is some things to check:
- Zones - If you have zones (sectioned areas), limit the areas that are on.
- Filters - Ensure your filters are clean, Clean Your Air Conditioning Filter Help Article & Video
- On early - Air Conditioning removes heat from your home, if you wait for the heat to rise outside before turning the air conditioning on, your system will struggle.
- Outdoor unit - Ensure there is plenty of airflow around the outdoor unit, ensure bins or rubbish are not blocking the airflow. The more flow around the unit the better.
- Home Shading - Internal & external shading of your home is very important, as is insulation. The more the better!